Wednesday 4 July 2012

Shibu Baby John gives a noble gift to his mother

Kerala Labour Minister Shri. Shibu Baby John has given a very noble and touching gift to his mother Annamma John, who recently turned 80. 

A three-decade-long smoker, Shri.Shibu made the day special for his mother by giving up his smoking habit. 

"My mother would always admonish me for this habit; I thought there would be no better gift that I could give her. I am determined to give it up once and for all," the Minister has been quoted as saying.

With this special gesture, the Minister has shown the way for hundreds of smokers in Kerala. Love and well-being for near and dear ones can be a strong motivation to quit smoking.

Tobacco Free Kerala salutes Shri.Shibu for giving this special gift to his mother, and thus leading by example!

No comments:

Post a Comment